Here’s a quick round-up of some of the events coming up this month to help you get out and chase those winter blues away!
• NH Farm & Forest Expo: Growth Through Yankee Ingenuity, Manchester, February 5–6
• Slow Food Seacoast’s Sunday Dinner, “Not Fast Food!”, Portsmouth, February 6
• FARMERpreneurs and our Local Food Marketplace, Durham, February 9
• Salute to Stratham’s Agricultural Heritage, Stratham, February 11
• Real Dirt, The Imperative of Local Food with John Carroll, Dover, February 16
• NH Women in Agriculture Conference, Charlestown, February 19
• Small & Beginner Farmers of NH Annual Meeting, Plymouth, February 19
• Dirt, a documentary about our precious soil, Dover, February 23
• CSA Day at the Winter Farmers’ Market, Rollinsford, February 26
• Meet Your Farmers & Fishermen: Maine CSA Fair Day, state-wide, February 27
Please check the Seacoast Eat Local calendar for additional listings of events and Winter Farmers’ Markets: www.seacoasteatlocal.org.